you need a solid creative on your side.
A natural wordsmith with a visual mind. A pixel mangler who can make sure you sound as good as you look. Someone who can keep you on brand and feelin’ fine.
That’s where I come in.
I’ve done everything from writing for big accounts at the agency level to managing all communications for a small non-profit; designing extensive publications to handling all of the design elements of five and six figure courses.
Together we’ll propel your brand forward and make sure you’re looking good, sounding good–and saving some precious time in the process.
My clients tend to be:
- Female-powered brands: No offense fellas! All of the brands I’ve worked with have some fantastic ladies at the helm. I would never turn down projects that are a great fit that just happen to have a guy in the lead, but just be warned–I don’t hide the pink.
- Small businesses & solopreneurs: I grew up in a small biz, making them a natural fit.
- Non-profits: Nothing makes me happy like getting to work with people fueled by a mission for good.
In the Indianapolis area?
I adore my virtual clients, but nothing replaces getting to hang out and chat about the latest project in person! My longest client relationships are those I’ve formed outside the computer screen. I’d love to add you to the mix.
Sarah was so easy to work with and never made me feel like I wasn’t helpful enough.
Even with minimal input from me on what I was looking for, she pulled together something outstanding! My less-than-artistic and frugal husband peeked over my shoulder at Sarah’s work and said “wow, money well spent!” I’d definitely recommend Sarah if you’re looking for branding and design help–I’ve already hired her for my next project!
-Mallie Rydzik, MallieRydzik.com
DIGITAL PRODUCT DESIGN
Content is a piece of the puzzle, but a polished design is the cherry on top of your specialty sundae.
Just say no to Word Docs and Comic Sans to create opt-ins that start you on the right branded foot, eBooks that make you moolah, and worksheets clients can’t wait to fill out.
Opt-In Design includes:
- Intake chat & questionnaire
- Optional fillable forms
- Social media graphics for desired platforms
- A cover mock-up for sales pages & websites
Investment: Starts at $375
Pricing dependent on page length and design elements, such as required illustrations or stock photo search
MARKETING COLLATERAL DESIGN
Give ’em something to hold in their hands.
It’s a digital world, which makes paper collateral stand out even more.
Collateral projects can include:
- Business Cards
- Whatever you fancy!
Investment: Starts at $175
Hire me to be your plus one to your business.
Need an ongoing hand for your digital communications and design needs? You’re in luck: I have, two!
Retainer support can include:
- Social media management
- Email marketing management
- Website management
- Content creation & design
- Social media graphics
- Infographic creation
- Marketing collateral pieces
10 hours/month: $550
25 hours/month: $1250
40 hours/month: $1600
Non-Profit rates are available. 3 month contract required.
Ready to get started?